Monday, April 8, 2013

For my show on Tuesday!

It has been awhile since my last post, but I have been working day and night on some new pieces for my two upcoming shows this month (April 9 and April 18).  Today I have decided to take a break and share some of my new pieces! Plus, I'm taking the day off from creating to go out a buy some more supplies!

"Gone Wild" necklace.  I LOVE this necklace.  The pendant is a broken pin, that I repurposed to be the focal piece for this necklace!  

I love the antiqued turquoise rhinestone charms on this necklace.  Simple, yet still a statement piece!  

Tried my first "ribbon thru chain" necklace.  I think it turned out well. Gives the necklace a little something extra.  

Blue and rhinestone cameo necklace.  Love the drop crystals from the pendant.

Mixed bead necklace.  LOVE these colors together.  

Simple, yet elegant rhinestone flower necklace.  

Gold Butterfly drop necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment