Saturday, March 30, 2013

Bracelet Bonanza

When I decided that I was going to make my own jewelry I first started with bracelets because that was all I knew. I started off making a few simple bracelets....then I made a necklace and a pair of earrings and then BOOM! The engines were running and my jewelry making progressed into so much more then I expected! I was making oodles of earrings, necklaces, and bracelets!  Before I knew it I had made more than I had counter space! So furthermore, here are a few examples of the bracelets I have been making and attempting!


 
**Note: the pink "Breast Cancer" bracelets are dedicated to my mother...who will be a 7 year survivor this coming June! Proceeds from each "Breast Cancer" bracelet sale will be donated to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.



Some materials used:
-Acrylic beads
-Glass Beads
-Natural Beads (stone, wood, jade, etc)
-Metal spacers and clasps


A few examples of the "Breast Cancer" Bracelets

Some examples of the bracelets I've been working on.  
More examples of "Breast Cancer" bracelets

Natural Stone Bracelets



No comments:

Post a Comment