Saturday, March 30, 2013

The Start of a New Journey

Hello! My name is Katie Planck, I'm 23 years old, live in Phoenix, Arizona and have an OBSESSION with jewelry.  So with some words of encouragement from friends and family [especially my loving mother] I decided to create my own handmade jewelry line! Every piece is a one of a kind, UNIQUE work of art.  From earrings, bracelets, necklaces and even hairs pins...I make it all!  I have attempted [at my best] to create a website to share my UNIQUE pieces of jewelry with others in hopes to "spread the word" of my new line! I hope you all enjoy my posts to come, for I am excited to share my jewelry making journey with you!


{please feel free to contact me via e-mail to view/purchase my jewelry}.


Natural Green Stone Necklace

Rhinestone and Silver Chain Bib Necklace

"Vintage" Rhinestone and Lace Dove Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment