Saturday, March 30, 2013

Necklaces...The Greatest Accent Piece

Necklaces have lately become my "staple" item for every woman.  They are a GREAT way to accent any outfit, from a cocktail dress to a t-shirt and jeans! When I made my first necklace it was simple and had its own unique twist...yet still was not as GRAND as I thought I could do. So, I decided that from there I needed more ideas and examples to spark my creativity! I started on Pinterest , then worked my way to sites like Anthropologie Chicos and Etsy.  My mind was working on overdrive! I began thinking, planning, even sketching up ideas for necklaces.  I began to read up and watch tutorials on how to make and create certain jewelry items.  From there I tried different techniques and used different medias in each piece.  To make a long story short....here are some examples of the necklaces I have created.

The first necklace I ever made.

Rhinestone Flower Pendant Pearl Necklace

Multi charm bib

Using multiple medias (chain with ribbon)

Repurposed a vintage tassel earring to use as the pendant for this necklace.

Copper and Teal Rock Necklace

Gold and Black Sparkle Flower Bib

Different Beads make a simple statement

Repurposed pieces from a vintage 1970's butterfly belt.  

Pearl and cold chain bib necklace.  Perfect accent piece!  

No comments:

Post a Comment